Re: Can't see full list in setup.exe

Hi,

Further tracing leads me to conclude that Win32.cc uses an old structure
for calling GetVersionEx.
MSDN now seem to use OSVERSIONINFOEX structues instead of OSVERSIONINFO and
then bodge a cast.
Their example

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/sysinfo/bas
e/getting_the_system_version.asp

Works correctly on both my machines (both XP Pro SP1..bang up to date..I
think!!)

I've hacked up my Win32.cc code to try and match the MS stuff but haven't
got a make yet!!

I'll carry on if no one has a bright idea?

Colin