This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Setup PATCH] Add Clippy to cygwin Setup (Was: Re: ClippySightings in cygwinland?)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:39:49 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [Setup PATCH] Add Clippy to cygwin Setup (Was: Re: ClippySightings in cygwinland?)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> > I'll take you up on that. It's an otter. Convinced? ;-)
> he he ::::::::::-)
> Is it a bird... is it a plain... no its an otter ;-)
Laugh all you want, but do you know how hard it was to actually glue the
fur on the damn thing, what with it twisting this way and that, and
constantly changing shape? ;-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html