This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Setup PATCH] Add Clippy to cygwin Setup (Was: Re: Clippy Sightings in cygwinland?)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 19:04:59 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [Setup PATCH] Add Clippy to cygwin Setup (Was: Re: Clippy Sightings in cygwinland?)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> > No problem and thanks, Elfyn.
> > As a matter of fact, it wasn't as hard as I made it out to be - I just
> > told it that it's going to be the new Cygwin mascot, and lo and behold,
> > its fur just bristled all by itself :-D
> I think you should have a word with your Jaguar, I think it's molting ;-)
> > |\ _,,,---,,_
> > ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
> > |,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-'
> > '---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL
Yeah, it does that every year. And when it does, I start wasting my time
on weird things, like adding fur to Clippy, for example... :-D
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html