This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest snapshot is close to 1.3.20
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 10:47:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: Latest snapshot is close to 1.3.20
- References: <20030204035634.GA13032@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
Unfortunately vasprintf() still fails with any GDB built afresh under
1.3.19+. I have now submitted a (tested) patch to the newlib mailing list
Please try the latest cygwin snapshot. There are a number of fixes in
this snapshot based on problem reports from the cygwin and newlib
If things check out ok, we may be close to a 1.3.20 release.
Please send problem or success reports to the cygwin mailing list not
to me personally.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]--
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html