This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: where is the cygjpeg6b.dll
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Jannette Frandsen" <frandsen at lsu dot edu>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:49:31 -0000
- Subject: Re: where is the cygjpeg6b.dll
- References: <000001c2cd35$30edd950$6b1d2782@engrad>
Jannette Frandsen wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> I am trying to run the drawing packing XFIG on XP via CYGWIN.
> I have done this for many years now but not on XP.
> XFIG complains when I try to save/export a drawing.
> I am prompted that "cygjpeg6b.dll" is missing.
> I have been unable to find this file on the internet.
> Do you know where I can find it?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html