This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug in path.cc (conv_path_list_buf_size)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:02:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bug in path.cc (conv_path_list_buf_size)
- References: <20030205164021.GA1408@stonie.insonic.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 05:40:21PM +0100, Daniel Steinmann wrote:
>The above mentioned function returns sometimes a too small buffer
>size. This problem was found when using 'cygpath --path --windows'
>I see following solutions:
>a) Increase the slop.
>b) Make the size estimation more precise by adding the size of
> the current working directory for each relativ path element.
>What do you think?
I'll add something which should suffice to work around the problem for
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html