This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
tclsh does not understand cygwin paths
- From: "William A. Hoffman" <billlist at nycap dot rr dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 18:14:36 -0500
- Subject: tclsh does not understand cygwin paths
- References: <OF8A00B73B.EA4091C3-ON86256CC4.007D7358@trilogy.com>
The tclsh84 does not understand cygwin style paths.
So, if you do tclsh /cygdrive/c/foo/bar.tcl it can not
find the file.
This tcl does:
I was wondering if Mumit Khan's patches for tcl could be incorporated
into the cygwin tclsh. It seems sort of bad that the default
tcl that comes with cygwin does not fully understand cygwin paths.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html