This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tclsh does not understand cygwin paths
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: "William A. Hoffman" <billlist at nycap dot rr dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 05:39:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: tclsh does not understand cygwin paths
William A. Hoffman wrote:
The tclsh84 does not understand cygwin style paths.
According to http://sources.redhat.com/insight a new Tcl/Tk has been
imported, and some extra fixes for cygwin added that should probably
So, if you do tclsh /cygdrive/c/foo/bar.tcl it can not
find the file.
So all you have to do now is wait for the cygwin package to be released,
which will be announced on this list.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]--
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html