This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't compile glib with cygwin: Error 139 in make
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Andres Moya" <Andres dot Moya at hispalinux dot es>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:23:21 -0000
- Subject: Re: Can't compile glib with cygwin: Error 139 in make
- References: <email@example.com>
Andres Moya wrote:
>> I'm trying to compile glib 2.2.0 or 2.2.1 in Cygwin, and had some
>> problems. The last one is one that I cannot handle :-P
>> What can I do to continue investigating?
Well-asked question, but remember to search the archives. In this case "glib
2.2" should reveal a post by Charles Wilson detailing his experiences
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html