This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I can't exit emacs
- From: "Stephen Ford" <stephen_ford at ntlworld dot com>
- To: "David Robinow" <Robinows at netscape dot net>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:33:23 -0000
- Subject: Re: I can't exit emacs
- References: <588129A4.32D5EFF5.email@example.com>
<<.. Search on "cygwin" "emacs" "environment". It should point you to
<<.. Note2: You need to question whether you really want to run cygwin
NTemacs, Xemacs for Windows, and cygwin Xemacs are all preferable in
Not a lot of choice at present - just run out of disk space. Only 20Mb left!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html