This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin symlink? bug
- From: "Trevor Forbes" <trevorf at idl dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:33:39 +0930
- Subject: cygwin symlink? bug
- Reply-to: <t4bs at hotmail dot com>
I am having problem with some of my build scripts and the following
demonstrates the problem:
If run the following (as a script) I get -- /tmp/foo/bar
cd /tmp; mkdir -p foo/bar; ln -f -s foo/bar bar; cd bar; pwd; cd ..
If I type the line in a shell then I get what I expected -- /tmp/bar
I am using cygwin-1.3.20-1 but do not I think it is a new feature.
Is my logic correct?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html