This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about latest build - openssh-3.5p1-2
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 12:24:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: Question about latest build - openssh-3.5p1-2
- References: <3E45E4E9.21433.20FF03A@localhost>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 05:19:37AM -0600, Doug Wyatt wrote:
> Is it possible that 3.5p1-3 was built somehow differently than 3.5p1-2?
No. I'm using 3.5p1-3 with Linux w/o problems btw.
> What were the exact options used to configure and build each? I don't
> see any documentation of this in the source.
/usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-3.5p1-3.README at the very end.
Add a --with-tcp-wrappers (which I forgot to add in the README).
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html