This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is there cygwin port of docbook?
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn dot mcbratney at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Hansom Young" <imaq at 21cn dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:55:27 -0000
- Subject: Re: Is there cygwin port of docbook?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk>
> I'm wondering whether there is cygwin port of docbook.
> I want to use it in my office, but I don't wanna bother to
> install a whole Linux OS just in order to use docbook.
Someone, Me thinks the DocBook maintainer, posted a message to
firstname.lastname@example.org a little while ago saying that he had a mirror that would
provide this port for a short while. Jump quickly and you might find it ;-)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html