Re: NT wrappers

Hi!

The "MS way" of scripting applications is generally *not* using the
commandline but using (D)COM.
This can be done via lots of languages, very easy for example with
VBscript.

Your wrapper will look something like that:

set ie = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
ie.Navigate("http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/";)
READYSTATE_COMPLETE = 4
Do ' wait until page is loaded
 WScript.Sleep 10
Loop Until ie.ReadyState = READYSTATE_COMPLETE
ie.document.body.focus()
OLECMDID_PRINT = 6
OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER = 2
ie.execWB OLECMDID_PRINT, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER
WScript.Sleep 5000 ' let ie some time to print before destroying...
ie.quit

But: As Vince wrote this is quite offtopic here...

Cheers

Tino