This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,<hcking at eudoramail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:32:24 -0000
- Subject: Re: email@example.com
- References: <CDMIHAHDJLMOBBAA@whowhere.com>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:00:59
> Charles D. Russell wrote:
> >The problem seems specific to g77. After increasing the allocated memory
> >the respondents suggested, I can now access 1 Gb in C but am still
> >to a little over 240 Mb (256?) in g77, evidence by a runtime crash with
> >error message. Curiously, max_memory showed some 700 Mb even before I
> >to 1024, though the default is said to be 384. I'll try inquiring on
> >comp.lang.fortran, but will welcome help from any quarter.Are you
attempting to unsubscribe?
ezmlm will not unsub you when you send the mail here or by just putting the
correct address in the subject. This is all stated on
Also, why are you sending this in reply to a thread post by Charles D.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html