This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Kannel & cygwin dlls
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn dot mcbratney at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Radek Zajic" <rzajic at seznam dot cz>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:48:00 -0000
- Subject: Re: Kannel & cygwin dlls
- References: <001f01c2d3a7$67bf1390$0d5650d4@celer>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk>
> i just wanna set up my own WAP gateway using the Kannel
> (http://www.kannel.org/) project. However I am forced to use Windows
> of this app. It requires a few dlls, cygcrypto.dll, cygssl.dll,
> and cygxml2-2.dll. I have got the first three of them already, but I can't
> find cygxml2-2.dll anywhere... (and I'm not used to compile projects using
> gcc to make my own build of cygwin and that dll)...
> I've also tried to search the web using google, but got no result with
> download link... :-/
> so my question is: can anyone send me this dll file, please?
> your help would be much appreciated.
The right list for this kinda question is email@example.com . I have
forwarded this (well my reply there).
Use the package search facility (<http://www.cygwin.com/packages/>) to look
for files to see if they are distributed by cygwin. Just type in the name of
the program, dll, header file etc. in the search box and away you go :-)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html