This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with accept(2) on the 1003.20.0.0 release
- From: Tino Lange <Tino dot Lange at isg dot de>
- To: jeff_burch at agilent dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:22:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem with accept(2) on the 1003.20.0.0 release
- Organization: IS Innovative Software AG
- References: <FC0B9DA2600ED4118F76009027AA5DDD0485B358@ALEX2>
I just tried your program on my machine - but I can't reproduce the bug
$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-5.0 tinont 1.3.20(0.73/3/2) 2003-02-08 12:10 i686 unknown
$ which g++
$ /usr/bin/g++ --version
g++ (GCC) 3.2 20020927 (prerelease)
Copyright (C) 2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
My server 'testAccept' just works as expected, accepts endlessly and
doesn't hang at all.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html