This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: no man pages
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 04:14:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: no man pages
- References: <BAY2-F205ck33EHaN4p0000b0a0@hotmail.com>
* christophe thiebot (03-02-15 03:44 +0100)
> I cannot display any man pages on my newly installed cygwin 18.104.22.168
> When I do: man ps
> I got:
> "No manual entry for ps"
> MANPATH was not set and I set it to /usr/man
> I checked that /usr/man/man1/ps.1.gz is present
> I saw a /etc/man.config. How to tell man to read this man.config?
"man man" says: you don't have to - this is the default.
Content-Type: text/explicit; charset=ISO-8859-666 (Parental Advisory)
Content-Transfer-Warning: message contains innuendos not suited for
children under the age of 18
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html