This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Group name getting set to 'mkpasswd'
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 09:27:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: Group name getting set to 'mkpasswd'
- References: <050501c2d4ab$7097ae00$ab7886d9@webdev>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 04:33:47AM -0000, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> Also this was in the strace output that Peter sent in, I withheld this bit,
> as I didn't quite know whether this was intended (from mkpasswd's side)
> 65 19353 [main] mkpasswd 1148 pwdgrp::read_group: Completing
> Just wondered what to reply with. Is it a simple matter of running mkgroup?
> or mkpasswd?
Yup. The group name says it all.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html