This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to make dos windows bring up BASH automatically
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Steve" <beforew at eskimo dot com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:04:56 -0000
- Subject: Re: How to make dos windows bring up BASH automatically
- References: <email@example.com>
> I have set up my path so that I can type "bash" in any dos window and
> get bash.
> I would like to set this up to be automatic, such that whenever I
> activate a window for dos, that dos window comes up with the command
Please explain what you mean by this.
> to switch to bash already executed.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html