This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Obtaining a pervious version
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:57:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: Obtaining a pervious version
- References: <3E5024EE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 09:55:26AM +1000, John Williams wrote:
>Two things - first of all, as of 00:00 GMT Cygwin.com appears to be
>down. Hope it's nothing too serious.
>Secondly, can you please tell me how to obtain, via the setup installer,
>a prior version of the Cygwin base installation? I'm using some 3rd
>party software tools that were built upon Cygwin 1.3.13, and am having
>versioning issues when trying to run them under 1.3.20.
Um. "3rd party software tools"? If you are using software distributed
by someone else then *they* should be providing you with both the binary
and sources that the software needs.
In any event, 1.3.20 is compatible with 1.3.13 so, you should be all
set. We don't have older versions of the DLL available, otherwise.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html