Re: [Problem] mempcpy is missing? (FAQ alert)

CygWin,

I need to have two copies of CygWin running. Really I do! The default one in c:\cygwin and another very cutdown version running from c:\Progra~1\my_public_app.

If it makes things easier, the second is a bespoke and does not need to see the OS outside it's installed directory, or run stuff I have not personally configured for it. It just needs a new /root directory really.

I belive the two things needed are a method to avoid conflicts of different cygwin.dll versions being seen, by control of the PATH variable maybe?

And setting up of the /root directoy and mount points with respect to each version. I can see the mount points in the registry:

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Mounts v2\

Not sure how to get my bespoke cygwin to use it's own bespoke /root.

Can you please let me know how I may progress from here?

Thanks, Ben Clewett.