This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Duplicate CygWin
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Ben Clewett <B dot Clewett at roadrunner dot uk dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:03:18 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Duplicate CygWin
On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> User mounts and separate users. Each Windows user effectively has its own
> mount table -- use that fact. Details in the User Guide/FAQ.
The way I understand what he wants to do, he will be running the two as
the same user, at the same time. User mounts won't work in that case.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html