This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: g++ and "undefined reference to `libintl_gettext'"
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Reimann, Peter" <Peter dot Reimann at deu dot xerox dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:36:30 -0000
- Subject: Re: g++ and "undefined reference to `libintl_gettext'"
- References: <31C3BDC47886D511916D00508B2C391FDF7B1B@deuhbsms02.hbs.deu.xerox.com>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> I use cygwin (cygwin1.dll -> 1.3.20) with win2000professionell, gettext
> libintl2 0.11.5-1, g++ (GCC) 3.2 20020927 (prerelease).
> If I try to compile a little program (below class DCError is a part of it)
> that use localizations I get errors for all dgettext, bindtextdomain an so
> DCError.o(.text+0x25d8):DCError.cc: undefined reference to
What link/compile command are you using (eg. g++ ...)?
> I tried several options like
These are configure commands/args. Are you trying to configure an
application or compile/build it by hand?
These are compiler commands/args. Again same question as above, only
> but always it is the same error. What is my fault? The same code works
> on solaris!
> Thanks for your help.
Take a look at <http://cygwin.com/bugs.html> for some guidelines on posting,
this will help you rpovide the information needed to find the problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html