Some suggestion for the setup application

a)  The setup application does not record proxy settings.  Could it record this the same as it does my preferred mirror.

b)  The final question about creating desktop icon and start menu entries.  Could this be moved to the beginning phase to allow all user interaction to be completed before the install starts.

c)  When the cygwin library/dll is being re-installed can the use of this library/dll be checked and a warning issued at the beginning of the install.  I have had to rerun a couple of times. This is made worse by the fact that I typically run setup from cygwin bash itself.

--
Thanks
Ken Foskey

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential to Salmat Pty Ltd intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error please return to the sender and delete from your systems.

This e-mail message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses known to Salmat's virus patterns.

Salmat Pty Ltd	ACN 066 833 458