This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: non-X11 ssh-askpass binary sought
- From: "Ralf Hauser" <ralfhauser at gmx dot ch>
- To: "Cygwin Mailing List" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:17:28 +0100
- Subject: RE: non-X11 ssh-askpass binary sought
- Reply-to: <hauser at acm dot org>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com [mailto:cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com]On Behalf
> Of Gilgamesh Nootebos
> Sent: Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2003 11:55
> To: Cygwin Mailing List
> Cc: hauser at acm dot org
> Subject: Re: non-X11 ssh-askpass binary sought
> So you are unable to outsmart yourself and try to download the .tgz file
> that's there and check what's inside.
> BTW I can't read Japanese either.
I prefer to only run downloaded software where I would know when to abort it
if it tells me
"R?i,.,e,C,a,?,e,U,1,n,a?A,i,C,e,U,1,n?B" in the case this means "in the
next step we are going to reformat your hard-drive..."
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html