This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem report: gawk 3.1.1
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:25:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: problem report: gawk 3.1.1
- References: <3E551404.000003.01324@pexy>
* Pieter Prinsloo (03-02-20 18:44 +0100)
>>> (allthough the problem as stated is for cygwin - it can also be emulated in
>>> Linux with gawk 3.1.0)
>> Great! So it isn't Cygwin specific or related and therefor offtopic here.
> How you got to that great conclusion that it is not cygwin specific and
> therefore offtopic here -given what I wrote - is beyond me.
You said your problem is the same with a Linux gawk, so I concluded:
"It's not specific to Cygwin".
> How will the awk guys answer my question ie. "is this a problem with pipes?
> or with gawk?".
That's where the awk experts are - not here...
Content-Type: text/explicit; charset=ISO-8859-666 (Parental Advisory)
Content-Transfer-Warning: message contains innuendos not suited for
children under the age of 18
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html