This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
toggling DOS versus UNIX line ends
- From: Rich DeFuria <rich at belarc dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:53:14 -0500
- Subject: toggling DOS versus UNIX line ends
- Organization: Belarc, Inc.
I am (happily) running cygwin on a win2k box.
During installation, I chose the DOS line end option; big mistake!
Now I want to change the setting to UNIX line ends.
How do I toggle that setting?
BTW, I have read the cygwin FAQ section
"4.3.3 How is the DOS/Unix CR/LF thing handled?"
but that is not explored there.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html