This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 1.3.20-1 and python 2.2.2-5
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: dima at xenon dot spb dot ru
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:22:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin 1.3.20-1 and python 2.2.2-5
- References: <courier.3E5614F7.00003C22@softhome.net>
On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 05:00:55AM -0700, gagou at softhome dot net wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:04:58 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >I've generate a snapshot with this fix included (thanks Corinna)
> >if anyone wants to try it.
> I've replaced cygwin1.dll with 1.3.21
I presume that you mean the latest snapshot above.
> and APS now works perfectly.
Thanks for testing it out.
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html