This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
letters of the path have returned in numbers? Any idea why?
- From: Aldi Kraja <aldi at wubios dot wustl dot edu>
- To: cygwin mailL <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:05:58 -0600
- Subject: letters of the path have returned in numbers? Any idea why?
- Organization: Washington University
- Reply-to: aldi at wubios dot wustl dot edu
Before I was working only with Xfree86 and it was responding fine at
least on the windows open.
Now that I added some more packages such as rxvt etc., my paths in the
directories when I startx
are becoming nonsense: here is an example : \033[32m\]\u@ and more
numbers. Does anybody has
a suggestion how to revert this process in original letters of the path?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html