Command-line options for setup.exe

Does setup.exe support command-line options?  If so, where can I find
the documentation for them?  I would like to roll-out Cygwin to 300+
machines and command-line options to install all packages found in
network share would be simplest method, otherwise I might have to
repackage it into a MSI using Wise Package Studio or something similar.

I saw a discussion about adding support for this in the
cygwin-developers mailing list (~ 10/2001, topic="setup.exe command-line
options") -- but cannot find any documentation about whether this was
completed.

Thanks in advance,
Rajiv