This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Generating C/C++ headers from DLL or pascal information
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Wil Hunt" <wilh at gladstone dot uoregon dot edu>
- Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:57:15 -0000
- Subject: Re: Generating C/C++ headers from DLL or pascal information
- References: <email@example.com>
> Can this be generated from the library I created? If not, where can I
> a reliable mapping for Delphi signatures -> C/C++ signatures? For
> I think PChar is char *, but what is boolean? Are variable procedure
> parameters just pointers to the respective data types?
There's quite a few Pascal to C/C++ docs here
and this google search returned quite a few too
> Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
You might get more help in a newsgroup as this is more of a
language-specific issue rather than a cygwin-specific issue.
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html