rxvt - unknown terminal type

Hi,

I haven't been able to use rxvt (with and without X) on my NT box for about
a week now.
When I run it from bash in a DOS cmd, a new window is created saying "unknow
terminal type: rxvt".
I got the same message when running an rxvt win from X.
Also, I get "unknow terminal type: cygwin" msgs when I launch DOS cmd with
bash.
I update my install once a week, I tried to reinstall rxvt and all the X
stuff, and also tried to get the exp version - all without success. I should
also mention that I have set a .Xresource file in my homedir.
Is this a known issue?  What can I try now?

FRC