This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: page fault in Python and others
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:38:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: page fault in Python and others
- References: <000701c2db22$6e29cf40$fe76fea9@sigma>
On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 11:00:32AM +0100, Ulf Möller wrote:
> If not, what other information would you need?
Specific details, small test cases, etc. The information that you
provided is not very useful:
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html