This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
1.30 gcc cannot exec \'cc1\'
- From: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- To: ida3248 at vip dot cybercity dot dk
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:46:21 +0000
- Subject: 1.30 gcc cannot exec \'cc1\'
- References: <3e5a0cc91aad06.92010472@not right>
On Monday 24 Feb 03, ida3248 at vip dot cybercity dot dk writes:
> I am trying to compile ORCA (www.orcaware.com) under cygwin and get an error under configure. I have traced the error to gcc under cygwin.
> gcc -v --help gives:
You've got a bit of learning to do if you think the Cygwin mailing
list would be interested in the output of 'gcc -v --help'!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html