This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Seg fault in home-built mutt
- From: news at garydjones dot mailshell dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:50:29 +0100
- Subject: RE: Seg fault in home-built mutt
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 24 Feb 2003, I wrote:
> Another possibility is this DEBUG option that can be built
> in. I will ask on the Mutt list exactly what that is and how
> I can use it.
Its use is -d(level), where level is from 0-4. Its not showing
up anything at the moment, so I'm going to dive into the source.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html