This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.30 gcc cannot exec \'cc1\' updated with cygcheck.log
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Michael Graff Andersen" <mian at vip dot cybercity dot dk>
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:54:32 -0000
- Subject: Re: 1.30 gcc cannot exec \'cc1\' updated with cygcheck.log
- References: <email@example.com>
> I am trying to compile ORCA (www.orcaware.com) under cygwin
> and get an error under configure. I have traced the error to gcc under
> I have tried different download mirrors without luck.
> I found some mails regarding this issue on the list and tried to reinstall
> gcc-mingw also without luck.
> I have attached the output of cygcheck -r -s -v
> Any ideas/suggestions will be appreciated.
Have you tried re-installing gcc?
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html