Re: Libtool patch - installation of DLLs with ntsec

Max Bowsher wrote:
I just found this in a forgotten corner of my hard drive.

The issue it was created to solve was that DLLs are installed without
execute permission, when ntsec is on. I haven't tested this recently,
because I decided some time ago that nontsec made my life a whole lot
easier, but it did work when I wrote it.

Here it is, in case anyone wants it.

I'll file it away, in case anyone complains in the future. But AFAIK this is no longer a problem -- at least, I use ntsec and I haven't run into libtool installing DLLs without execute perms.

--Chuck