Re: Cygwin crashes on .Net Server 2003 with Terminal Services enabled

* Markus Schönhaber (03-02-24 22:35 +0100)
> Christoph Hense wrote:
>> I try to use cygwin on a .Net Server 2003 RC2 with Terminal Services
>> enabled.
>>
>> However none of the cygwin tools work.
>>
>> All of the commands like ls, ps, pwd just return tons of error messages.
>>
>> If I deinstall the Terminal Services cygwin runs o.k.
>> I am also able to run cygwin on a Windows 2000 Server with Terminal Services
>> enabled.
>
> cygwin works like a charm on my .NET Standard Server 2003 RC2 with remote
> desktop enabled.

I tried it myself and it is definitely "Terminal Services" that make
Cygwin fail. In a few months there will be dozen of questions like
"Cygwin doesn't work on Windows Server 2003", because there won't be
lots of changes from the Release Candidate to the actual release.

Thorsten
--
 children under the age of 18