This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin1.dll, nontsec, and NTFS disk issue
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 04:13:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygwin1.dll, nontsec, and NTFS disk issue
- References: <3E5D738B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Wu Yongwei (03-02-27 03:10 +0100)
> With newer versions of cygwin1.dll (maybe 1.3.15 and later), the
> ntsec/nontsec behaviour has changed. Now ntsec is the default, and even
> when nontsec is specified, the command-line autocomplete still behaves
> like ntsec when operating on a NTFS disk, i.e., when I have a test.c and
> a test.exe, ". / t e s t TAB" will bring only "./test." instead of the
> expected "./test.exe".
Actually, I cannot see any relationship between completion and ntsec.
The first is a shell thing, the second is a Cygwin thing.
man $(basename $0)
-> setopt menucomplete
-> "\t": menu-complete
Content-Type: text/explicit; charset=ISO-8859-666 (Parental Advisory)
Content-Transfer-Warning: message contains innuendos not suited for
children under the age of 18
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html