This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
tetex 2.0.1-1 listed under 'previous' in setup.ini
- From: Ton van Overbeek <v-overbeek at cistron dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: janneke at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:53:40 +0100
- Subject: tetex 2.0.1-1 listed under 'previous' in setup.ini
I noticed when tetex and lilypond were released yesterday, that only
lilypond showed up in setup.exe. Checking the downloaded setup.ini made
tetex 20020911-1 is still listed as the current version,
while tetex 2.0.1-1 is now listed as the previous version.
Probably the automated production of setup.ini got confused by the change
from a date based version to a 'normal' version.
Can somebody please correct this ?
Ton van Overbeek
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html