This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: wayne <wayne at reliant dot immure dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:49:15 -0600
- Subject: threads question
- Reply-to: Wayne Willcox <wayne at reliant dot immure dot com>
I was wondering what the current status of using threads are for
cygwin? I have a project that I am starting and am considering
using threads. The clients would be all flavors of Windows
including 95 to XP. I know this is rather vague but I am really
only looking for info about wither I should try using threads or
just go with processes.
Thanks for any help
Slowly and surely the unix crept up on the Nintendo user ...
Wayne Willcox I will not eat green eggs and ham
wayne at reliant dot immure dot com I will not eat them Sam I Am!!
A wise person makes his own decisions, a weak one obeys public opinion.
-- Chinese proverb
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html