This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: threads question
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:08:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: threads question
- References: <20030227154915.A87227@reliant.immure.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 03:49:15PM -0600, wayne wrote:
>I was wondering what the current status of using threads are for
>cygwin? I have a project that I am starting and am considering using
>threads. The clients would be all flavors of Windows including 95 to
>XP. I know this is rather vague but I am really only looking for info
>about wither I should try using threads or just go with processes.
>Thanks for any help
Threads should work fine in cygwin.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to aaaspam at sourceware dot org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html