This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: use cygwin generated dll in vc program
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: xiao chen <chenxiaoellen at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:10:28 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: use cygwin generated dll in vc program
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, xiao chen wrote:
> dear everyone,
> another question is,
> how can i apply the dll generated in cygwin to windows?
> when i link my program to dll and compile in cygwin enviroment, it does
> work. but when i link the .a file generated to vc++ enviroment and try to
> compile my program, it fails at running dot dot
> can someone help me?
Take a look at <http://neuro.gatech.edu/~cwilson/cygutils/dll-stuff/index.html>
Searching this list might also help, IIRC, someone posted DLL-building
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html