This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tetex 2.0.1-1 listed under 'previous' in setup.ini
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: Rick Rankin <rick_rankin at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: Ton van Overbeek <v-overbeek at cistron dot nl>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:25:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: tetex 2.0.1-1 listed under 'previous' in setup.ini
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Rick Rankin <rick_rankin at yahoo dot com> writes:
> I was just discussing this with Jan Nieuwenhuizen, and I believe
> he's going to take care of it.
Chris has added extra entries to the hint files; the issue should be
Thanks for your reports.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html