Re: setup.exe is too small

Andrew DeFaria <ADeFaria at Salira dot com> wrote:

>It is indeed a natural assumption that the phrase "to demand that
>something be done" is addressed to me, that I was demanding that
>something be done.
 Andrew, relax.  And pay attention. The whole thread was about people who did seem to demand that something be done.  You chimed in to defend them.  Igor is quite aware of that, as is anybody who bothered to read the previous posts.
 By the way, I agree with Andrew that "fix it yourself" seems a bit harsh as a response to an obvious newbie.

cat > fixit.yourself
  This has been requested before.  For details you may want to search the archives.  Please remember that most of the work on Cygwin is done by unpaid volunteers. If this feature is important to you, you may want to consider volunteering to fix it yourself.
^d