Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mc-4.6.0-1

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, S. L. wrote:

> > The Midnight Commander visual shell has been updated to version
> > 4.6.0-1. This is major upgrade and the result of more then
> > one and a half year of bugfixing and code cleanup.
> [...]
>
> Thanks, and, of course another item on the wishlist (although it could be
> already done):
> Please, use included slang (or termcap support -- I don't remember which
> one) to activate the "-a" command line switch ("-a, --stickchars   Force use of
> +, -, | for line drawing.").

No, thanks! :) But a have a surprise for you - the -a switch works now
with both ncurses and slang :) I don't remember the name exactly, but
some time ago (4.5.55 time) I was contacted by a Cygwin user who requested
the -a option. I forwarded his request to the MC developers list and it was
implemented also for ncurses.