Re: [Meta-info (non-cyg specific)] (RE: >/dev/stderr broken in /bin/sh?, makewhatis unhappy, & apropos confused, or just me?)

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 02:59:29PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>FYI, both went to the list, hence the question.  See
><http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-03/msg00655.html> and
><http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-03/msg00646.html>.
>	Igor
>P.S.  There is no need to Cc: cygwin-apps@, the original question is OT
>there.

Actually this long explanation of personal email use is pretty much
off-topic, too.  I hope we aren't going to be subjected to more of
these treatises about life, liberty, and how I use email.

For the record, I'd previously volunteered to block one of the email
addresses from tlinx.org if that was helpful.  I'd previously received
communication indicating which of the two to block so I've gone ahead
and blocked that one.  Hence, this should no longer be a problem.

Sorry for the delay in acting on this.

cgf