Re: 100% CPU Usage when starting Win32 process through cron

Does adding "tty" to your CYGWIN environment variable and rebooting affect
this?  If not, try attaching to the 100% CPU process with gdb (yes, you
can attach to Windows processes that way too) or a VC++ debugger, and see
where it is spending the time...
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune