Re: logon as a service for XP home edition

Andrew,

That's not true. Karl agreed (whether he knew it or not) to allow content to be added to messages he sends via that email account. Probably the mail service was billed as free, though I cannot concur with that description, given that the injection of commercial announcements must be accepted in return for the service.

Randall Schulz